Join the 25-Mile Dog Walk Challenge
Support the Baptist Centers for Good Grief
Lace up your walking shoes and get ready to spend some quality time with your dog this May! For 25 years, Baptist Centers for Good Grief has provided children, teens and adults with resources to find the good in grief. Through the 25-Mile Dog Walk Challenge, you can help support free grief counseling and grief camps. You can do it, and your dog will love it!
Register for the Challenge
Register now at Just Giving for this challenge benefitting grief centers in Memphis and Collierville, Tennessee. You can also register anytime in May. Register early, and you have the entire month to meet or exceed the 25-mile challenge!
There’s no registration fee. Once you sign up, you’re on your way to enjoying fresh air, getting exercise, making your dog so happy and raising funds to support the essential work of Baptist Centers for Good Grief. See how the challenge works below:
Log Your Miles
Set your own daily walking goals to help you meet the 25-Mile Dog Walk Challenge. Download your progress/tracking calendar. Log the miles you walk each day with your dog throughout the month of May.
How the Dog Walk Challenge Works
- Create your Just Giving fundraising page to register for the 25-Mile Dog Walk Challenge.
- Share the link to your Just Giving fundraising page on Facebook and request donations to support Baptist Centers for Good Grief. Include updates and photos of your dog walking adventures.
- Snap a pic of your progress/tracking calendar and add it to your Facebook page; share your progress often during the month of May.
- Visit the 25-Mile Dog Walk Challenge Facebook event page for inspiration and support.
- Ask your friends to join the challenge. Tell them you’re raising funds for the grief counseling, grief camps and monthly seminars provided at no cost by Baptist Centers for Good Grief.
- Donate to your own Just Giving page to inspire others to donate. You’ll be entered into a drawing for a gift basket after you receive your first donation.
- Thank your supporters.
Thank you for accepting the 25-Mile Dog Walk Challenge to support Baptist Centers for Good Grief. Our locations in Memphis and Collierville, Tennessee provide a safe environment for grieving children, teens and adults to explore their feelings and learn to thrive again.